Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

In lieu of a letter repeating the news and events you've read from us all year long, we mostly just want to express our gratitude for the love shown to us this year by so many people. In January I don't think I could have imagined a more unexpected year with so much heartache and so much joy from the hardest times our family has experienced so far. Thank you for your encouragement, prayers, cards, gifts, emails, diapers, and blog page views :)

When all is said and done, Isaiah and I feel we've ended this little journey closer to each other and closer with the Lord. My testimony of prayer and my faith in my Savior have been multiplied. I believe our Savior Jesus Christ lives and He loves us. I believe there is no more important knowledge than this to have as we begin raising our children and growing our family. We know God has been with us and has shown us many miracles in 2012 including blessing us with Evan. Here's to a less-eventful but equally testimony-strengthening year in 2013!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Isaiah, Jenna, and Evan Hudson

 
Most believable Santa. Ever.
I'm the happiest Christmas tree! Ho Ho Ho! He He He!

No comments:

Post a Comment