The facts of Evan:
1. Evan's shoulder hair is thinning out.
2. His belly button may finally be shrinking after having an umbilical hernia.
3. Evan does not scream every time mama changes his diaper--only about half the time.
4. Most nights Evan gets in a good 5-6 hour stretch of sleep.
5. Evan can usually stay awake for a few hours before exhaustion sets in.
6. He likes to watch his mama attempt ab exercises...and fail.
7. Mommy and daddy recently moved into their own room so Evan feels like a big boy sleeping all by himself.
8. Sometimes Evan tries to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed but most of the time they make him sleep in his own bed.
9. His favorite toys are his turtle and his keys.
10. He loves going to Costco and In-N-Out.
11. In his spare time he enjoys watching Heat games with his daddy.
12. Evan still squeals like a girl.