Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had a nice, warm, California Christmas this year. Either there was nothing too memorable about it or I'm just not in a mood to exercise my memory of the details of the day. We pretty much only took pictures during Evan's first present opening because 1) it took quite some time and 2) there were a lot of presents to get through. This is classic Christmas morning to me: The new Santa pj's, the bed-head hair, the look of joy on his face...the stuff Christmas is made of.

What am I supposed to do with this thing?
Oh yeah, it's Christmas!

Am I doing it right?

Choo Choo! Evan's first train!
I'm pretty sure this next one was taken Christmas evening after the turkey dinner. Dada was doggy-style feeding Evan some whipped cream from the pumpkin pie and Evan is still sporting his Christmas pj's.


I think these are from the day after Christmas. Evan got a puma shirt and Michael Jordan/Nike pants and jacket. He is such a little Isaiah when it comes to sports and style. He also got a new Giants hat since he outgrew his 2T hat several months ago. He still has a fairly large noggin. Thank you, hydrocephalus.


I am my father's son.

No comments:

Post a Comment