Thursday, July 21, 2016

Annoying

Today Evan told me, "Don't say 'no' cuz that's annoying a little bit when you tell me 'no.'"

Hmmm...I wonder where he's learned to talk like that.

Maybe it's been summer break a little too long.

#1 Annoyance: Potty training
It's draining.

Other annoyances in no particular order:

  • Biting teeth together
  • "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom"
  • Spitting
  • Pig noises
  • Disobedience
  • "WHY?"
  • "I'm SOOOOO hungry."
  • "But I don't WANT to."
  • Taking every toy brother is playing with because suddenly, now that brother has it, it is the coolest toy in the whole house and there are no other toys that are fun to play with
  • Throwing everything
Sometimes everything my son does annoys me. Then Isaiah says something about how Evan and I are just like each other. I don't know what that means.









3 comments:

  1. "WHY"
    My niece is in the "why" stage too.
    Your son may annoy you, but he sure us adorable! You have such a cute family.
    (Not that that should make you feel any better...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post brought bag so many of my own annoyances :)
    But I especially love, "Sometimes everything my son does annoys me. Then Isaiah says something about how Evan and I are just like each other. I don't know what that means."
    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the older bro hitting the younger bro on the head before---Isaiah and Josh. All things will pass-----we prayed that Evan would communicate-----and boy, does he! Our kids continue to "school us"---we all have so much to teach them, and learn from them. Love my sweet lovey doveys----even when the baby cries in my arms and Evan puts up resistance.

    ReplyDelete