Saturday, October 14, 2017

May-August 2017 Phone Pics

 May 2017


Big Truck Day


 June 2017
Welcome to Earth, Baby Luke!



Sethy's poor burned hand from touching a hot iron
 July 2017
Happy 4th of July!
Fairytale Town in Sacramento


Summer splash pads




Medals from Miss Nikki--she's amazing!!


Soccer team party. Evan and the Waves had an awesome season. There may not have been a lot of goals scored but there were lots of wins in my book.





When I was on the ultrasound table and the doctor and genetic counselor came in to say that our baby had spina bifida, my very first thought was that Isaiah would not have an active, athletic son like himself to go play catch with at the park. As I watched my boys throwing and running I thought back on that day and how wrong I was. I made a video to remember my gratitude for Evan's abilities. 




Not sure why I documented this moment...perhaps because it's rare that we remember to brush our teeth?

August 2017




1st day of preschool...year 3. New school, new teacher, new friends.



Cousins came to visit from Utah. We visited Apple Hill and Coloma/Sutter's Mill with them. Yay for apple fritters and gold panning and making new lifelong friends.








Dorks
This kid had me laughing out loud in the waiting room of Hanger, which is good because usually I want to pull my hair out. I still laugh every time I watch these videos. 



Post-bath bath


Evan loves to play "doctor", and Dada has convinced him that being a doctor means giving back rubs, foot rubs, and head rubs, as well as walking on your back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment