Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wanted: Advice

So my son looks like Hitler sometimes.


Starting yesterday Evan starting refusing his bottle for hours even though he seems hungry and is awfully cranky. He will eat solids. He is also a little clingy, only wanting to be held rather than put down on a chair or on the ground. He isn't sleeping or napping well either. No fever. No new teeth are showing. Any suggestions?

I really need to make videos of this little cutie because he's really funny sometimes.



UPDATE: For the first time since moving to California Evan slept through the night last night!

2 comments:

  1. Sippy cup? That's all I can think of that might help.. sorry you are going through this! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James was like that too, I had to sit him down and just let him cry finally one day he stopped and started roaming around! It took awhile and does get frustrating at times

    ReplyDelete