Sunday, February 24, 2013

If You're Happy and you Know it

Sometimes Evan is happy. He smiles at all the ladies at church and at all the nurses. He's interested in everything around him and lets you manipulate his body however you want. He coos and screams excited screams and giggles and laughs. And we love him so much!


Daddy made a play place out of PVC pipe to hang Evan's toys so we can work on hand coordination

Watching Cars at the ward party
Sometimes Evan is not happy. He pouts his lip at me. He closes his eyes and screams angry screams and wails. He doesn't want to eat or sleep or do his physical therapy. And we still love him so much! This is called Tough Love.

I don't WANT to practice holding up my head!

Why can't you just hold me?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. I'm in the middle lf a bad cold and seeing Evan is the best medicine, ever!! Love you, Love Bug.

    ReplyDelete